A new secured, on-line giving site has been created to give everyone the opportunity to make a contribution.
By going to http://alumni.ua.edu/scholarships, you will find the link to “Contribute to an Alumni Chapter Scholarship”. The scholarships are listed in order by state and chapter. Simply find your chapter, click on the scholarship to which you would like to contribute, then complete and submit the giving information.
- Go to link on the right side of the page "Contribute to an Alumni Chapter Scholarship"
- Scroll down (a good bit down!) to Colorado & click on the link for the "Denver/Boulder Colorado Chapter Endowed Scholarship" (or just use this link to go DIRECTLY to our donation page).
- In the first drop down box for "Where would you like your gift directed," it should say "Alumni Scholarship Fund" (you shouldn't need to change it)
- The second drop down box for "Account" should say, "Denver/Boulder Colorado Chap Endowed Scholarship" (you shouldn't need to change it)
- Select the Type of Gift Option - Ex: "One Time" & click submit.
- Fill out the info & submit!
- You should get a confirmation/receipt, and your donation is to the University so it is tax deductible./li>
Thank you for supporting the National Alumni Association Scholarship Program which helps students realize their dreams of attending our great University!